Do you need access to VAST satellite TV? Unable to receive Free To Air (FTA) TV because your home, business or even community hall is too far way from a transmitter or the surrounding terrain blocks the signal? These are known as Black Spots.
VAST satellite TV provides digital TV and Radio services to viewers in regional and remote areas of Australia. It is provided by so viewers can access free to air tv in places where it’s impossible to receive normal terrestrial services.
VAST is only available to properties that have been assessed and approved. You can check if you are eligible to receive VAST at the Myswitch website. Alternatively call us today to do all the hard work for you.
Adelaide Digital and WiFi have been supplying and installing VAST satellite TV systems since 2011. We know the VAST application and installation process inside out. Our service will do all the work for you. This includes:
- Site visit if required to measure incoming terrestrial TV signal for VAST TV application to meet eligibility criteria
- Complete VAST application and obtain reception certificate
- Supply and installation of all necessary equipment
- Connect existing TV
- Instruction in the use of your new VAST system
We supply everything required for your installation
- VAST approved satellite decoder and smartcard
- 80cm satellite dish for improved satellite signal reception
- Heavy duty mount for Colourbond or tiled roofs
- VAST approved LNB
- RG6 Quad Shielded cable from dish to a wall plate inside your home
- All connection cables from wall plate to tv
- HDMI or RCA cables from decoder to your TV
- One year warranty on all parts and installation
Timeframe for your VAST installation
The steps towards getting a new VAST Satellite TV system are undertaken quickly. Approval times have improved over recent years and quite often granted within 24 hours from application. We will then schedule in your new VAST installation fro a convenient time. We will make the whole process go as smoothly as possible. A great improvement on the 12 weeks we had to wait a few years ago!
Adelaide Digital and WiFi can also move Foxtel satellite TV points in your home using high grade RG6 quad shielded cable. If they are in a location with is no longer convenient or you’ve moved your room furniture. Why not combine your new VAST system with a SANUS TV Wall Mount like this customer.
Call Adelaide Digital and WiFi today for your VAST Satellite TV installation. All area of South Australia covered.